We are pleased to present these reports and services to help you leverage your Speak Up 2006 data. Click here for pricing and ordering information.
- Core Data Package includes Excel workbooks containing student, teacher and parent 2006 data from all surveys with numbers of responses and percentages per question, responses to open ended questions, as well as national comparison data.
Pre-release of the key National Data findings and up to four (4) Speak Up themed reports on key educational topics: online learning, teacher professional development, 21st century skills, math & science instruction, MySpace use, and cell phone policy (actual report topics still under consideration).
- Analysis Plus Data Package includes the Core Data Package plus customized analysis of your Speak Up 2006 data with a narrative analysis report or PowerPoint presentation.
- Research Data Package includes Core Data and Analysis Plus Packages plus facilitation of (3) three focus groups at your location, and an executive level presentation.
- Comparative Data Package includes identification, analysis and reporting of trends between schools or districts with similar demographics.
- Speak Up Your Way gives you the flexibility to design and administer your own Speak Up survey.
Want to customize your own data package? Please contact us via phone 949 609-4660 or email.
Want a local presentation of the Speak Up 2006 findings? If you represent a county, education service center, state, foundation, nonprofit or other corporate or governmental agency and you are interested in a customized Speak Up report or a presentation by a senior staff member, including our CEO Julie Evans, please contact us via phone 949 609-4660 or email.
Project Tomorrow, the nonprofit organization that facilitates NetDay Speak Up, retains all legal rights to the data gathered as part of Speak Up and prohibits the use of the data for commercial or unauthorized purposes by any entity. For more information about appropriate use, please contact the Speak Up Team.
If you are interested in using Speak Up data or summaries in your own research or reports, please send requests including your name, organization, and purpose in an email to email@example.com